Offshore Partner Visa (Subclass 309 & 100)
The offshore partner visa (subclass 309 & 100) allows the partner or spouse of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen to live in Australia. Partner sponsored applicants are assessed individually depending on the nature of their relationship. Getting the temporary Partner visa (subclass 309) is the first step toward obtaining a permanent Partner visa (subclass 100).
Eligibility requirements for a Partner (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 309)?
Benefits of a Partner (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 309)
- Live, work and study in Australia as your permanent Partner (Migrant) visa gets processed
- Travel to and from Australia as many times as required
- Attend free English language, if eligible
Eligibility requirements for a Partner (Migrant) Visa (Subclass 100)?
Benefits of a Partner (Migrant) Visa (Subclass 100)
- Live, work and study in Australia indefinitely
- Sponsor eligible family members to come to Australia
- Apply for Australian citizenship, if eligible
Check your eligibility for PR Pathways